How Do I Send Bitcoin From Cash App To Other External Wallets?
28 Feb 2022
Cash app is a safe money transfer service provider with millions of users all across the world. However, the Cash app also allows trading like you can buy or send Bitcoin From Cash App without approaching any third-party services. Here, you will get to know the way to send or buy this cryptocurrency in an easy manner.
Know-How To Buy Bitcoin On Cash App
Below are the easy to implement steps through which you can easily buy the bitcoins directly from your cash app account:
- Firstly, you have to open the Cash App on your mobile phone.
- On your second step, you will have to opt for the preferred mode Bitcoin. Note: you might face difficulties in seeing the same option. In such a case, you shouldtap on the ‘BTC’ symbol or swipe left to find it out.
- Apart from that, you will have to select the ‘Buy’ option from the cash app screen.
- On the next page, you have to enter the BTC amount and then tap on the ‘Buy’ option.
- Further, you also need to confirm the transaction so that you can buy Bitcoins on your cash app account. For that, you will have to enter the cash pin or touch Id in the required space.
Know-How To Send Bitcoin To Cash App
To Send Bitcoin On Cash App, you will have to follow a procedure. However, the default procedure is very simple but you have to walk through a lengthy procedure.
- First of all, you should activate the Cash Appwithdrawal option which will take 3 to 4 days to complete the verification process.
- Now, you have to open the Cash App and then opt for the ‘Withdraw Bitcoins’ option after the successful completion of the verification process.
- In the further step, you will have to find the ‘Fund’ option and then you should tap on the ‘Bitcoin’ option.
- Also, you need to navigate to the ‘Withdraw Bitcoin’ option and then enter the amount of Bitcoin you want to send.
- Hereafter, you should click the ‘Withdraw’ option and add the recipient address by scanning the QR code. Alternatively, you can also go tothe ‘Enter Manually’ option toenter the address manually.
Point to keep in mind:
As Bitcoin is a world-famous cryptocurrency, the users who want to use this feature first should be careful. It is recommended to do research and take expert’s advice before buying. On a serious note, you might lose your money if you don’t have a great knowledge of the cryptocurrency. If you are looking forward to getting the expert’s suggestion sending Bitcoin On Cash App, you should approach the experts right now.