13 Dec 2021
In today's time,money transfer has not remained a rocket science for those who are afraid of going to the banks and spend there for hours to get their work done after a huge and at the same time complex transaction work.Businessmen are launching various transaction applications such as-Venmo, PayPal, Cash App, Apple Pay etc. In this very blog, we are going to cover how to transfer money from Apple Pay to Cash App.
How to send money from Apple Pay to Cash App- sounds a bit difficult? Trust me! it is not at all. We will discuss this process thoroughly in this blog so that the users will not have any kind of confusion regarding this process. But before going to the process directly, let us discuss the two applications first then to switch on the transaction from Cash App to Apple Pay and from Apple Pay to Cash App.
Apple Pay is one of the easiest? ways of contactless online money transfers and works with the Apple devices you use on a day to day basis. You can make contactless, secure purchases in stores, in apps, and on the web. You can also send and receive money from friends and family in the messages.
Cash App is one of the easiest applications to send and receive money from one another and also transfer money from Cash App to your bank account by linking an active account to this app.
Moreover, now it is time to cover the methods.
When you transfer money from your Apple Cash card, you can either use a bank transfer to send funds to your bank account in 1 to 3 days or you can use Instant Transfer to send funds to an eligible Visa debit card within 30 minutes. Henceforth, let us focus on the process.
1. Open Cash App on your iPhone or iPad.
2. Tap on Cash Card, then select the image of your Cash Card. Tap on the menu option that reads "Add to Apple Pay."
3. On the next page, follow the directions as they appear on your screen. On the final screen, it will confirm your Cash Card was added to Apple Pay. Then hit "Done" located at the bottom of your screen.
1. Unlock your iPhone and open Apple Wallet.
2. In Apple Wallet, tap the + symbol located on the top-right corner of the screen. On the next step, tap "Credit or Debit Card" and snap a picture of your Cash Card. If you do not have the card with you, enter the card's numbers manually on the touchpad and follow the rest of the steps to finish the setup.
3. Back on the Apple Wallet home screen, your Cash Card will appear, and you can view the card to verify that it was successfully added.
Hereby, you can send money or transfer money from apple pay to cash app and cash app to apple pay!